Saturday, May 19, 2012

Commonly Used Abbreviations On Facebook

Have you ever got stock trying to find out what a friend could actually mean when using abbreviations? well this article is to help you out and to also make you get used to using abbreviations.
abbreviaions used on facebook
50 Common Facebook Abbreviations and meanings
  1. ASAP: As Soon As Possible
  2. ASL: Age/ Sex/ Location
  3. B4: Before
  4. B4U: Before You
  5. BRB: Be Right Back
  6. BTW: By The Way
  7. B/W: Between
  8. Cuz: Because
  9. FYI: For Your Info
  10. FB: Facebook
  11. GM: Good Morning
  12. GN: Good Night
  13. GNASD: Good Night and Sweet Dreams
  14. IDK: I don’t Know
  15. IM: Instant Message
  16. JK: Just Kidding
  17. K: Okay
  18. L8: Late
  19. LOL: Laugh out Loud
  20. LMAO: Laugh my ass of
  21. LMFAO: Laugh my f**king ass off
  22. LMK: Let Me Know
  23. L8r: Later
  24. M/F? : Male or Female?
  25. Msg: Message
  26. Pls: Please
  27. Plz: Please
  28. PM me: Private Message me (send me a Private Message)
  29. Ppl: People
  30. r: are
  31. Rly: Reply (can also be used Really)
  32. SD: Sweet Dreams
  33. tht: that
  34. Thx: Thanks
  35. Tnx: Thanks
  36. Txt: Text
  37. TY: Thank You
  38. Ttly: Talk to you later
  39. u: you
  40. ur: your
  41. u’ll: you will
  42. wtf:  What the f**k
  43. wth: What the hell
  44. zzz: Sleeping
  45. LLNP:Long Life And Prosperity
  46. HBD:Happy Birthday
  47. H:Hello
  48. I:Hi
  49. G2G:Got to Go
  50. IDK:I don’t Know

Do you know that when you get familiar to these terms and using them, people  will actually see you as a pro.? But remember that too much of everything is bad :d

I would strongly that you bookmark this page on your device or social network to enable easy access.

No comments:

Post a Comment